Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Macrame snowman DONE!!!

This project might not have been a good choice for a first attempt at macrame, but I got it done.

This was the beginning of the snowman face. It took me quite some time to figure out how to connect it on the sides. I finally ended up finding a video on Pinterest that helped me.



This is the finished head. There was a lot of talking to myself. Just ask Her, she was here crafting when I was working on it.


Then Her help me figure out how to do the weaving for the scraf. 

The face was beads that I glued on. I also added the green bow to scraf.




Then I added a brim to the hat and attached it to the head. The project was completed. 

The instructions were a little challenging for a beginner, but I was stubborn and figured them out. I found them not to contain enough detail about how to do something or maybe it is just the way my brain works. 😄 


2 comments:

  1. So cute. All that talking to yourself really worked. Her

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great!! I can’t wait to try to make one!! ME

    ReplyDelete