Monday, November 29, 2021

I have been productive!

I have been productive over the last few months, even if I haven’t shared!! Here’s what I’ve been up to: 
T-shirt quilt for a friend’s daughter who was a water-polo player. She has played in tournaments all over the world. 



My in-laws celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in July instead of October. I made them matching quilts. I wanted to keep the plaid one for myself but I didn’t! 











Baby gift for our neighbors across the bay! 






Baby gift for a family down the street. I taught Kevin, aka dad, in my first year of teaching. 








Do you remember this quilt?? You know - the giant one. Well, I’ve cut it up into smaller quilts. This year Arbonne’s theme was done is red and white. So, I cut off another chunk and added the fuzzy back that I have had forever to make the cutest little quilt. 




A few Halloween signs I made for myself! 


I was asked to make two memory quilts for a colleague. Her dad passed away and as they were cleaning out his things, she remembered me saying something about shirts and a quilt. She brought me two boxes of shirts and had me make two quilts - one for her sister and one for herself. I wanted them to be exactly the same with 2 squares different (there were two pairs of pjs that were different). It didn’t happen. It started and finished that way but somewhere in the middle, they aren’t the same. 














I finished an afghan for myself!! It is heavy and warm. 
 






It isn’t a rectangle and the border is wavy but it’s warm and I love the colours!! 

Next up, a t-shirt quilt that is a Christmas gift! 
Happy Monday
ME











  














2 comments:

  1. That is a lot accomplished. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been super productive! Good job finishing so many projects. I love all the plaid quilts, the dad shirt memory ones are so awesome. Keep it up! I’m going to try and get inspired by your productivity.

    ReplyDelete