Saturday, June 26, 2021

Teacher Gift

I’ve made a number of gifts for teachers who are retiring or leaving Westview school over the years. This year, I was asked to make something for the VP who is moving to the same school I am in the fall. She didn’t want a quilt but wanted me to use her t-shirts. She asked if I could make her some pillows. So that is what I did! 













The pillows were a little smaller than what I would have liked but I think they turned out great. 

My puff quilt quilt-a-long started last week. Here’s the material I have selected!! 









I wanted to get started last night but my brain couldn’t. I’m so mentally exhausted, I can’t think straight. I’m still on schedule. Last week was all about selecting material and this next week is about cutting material. I may or may not get started on that today. I have a couple other projects that I should finish instead of starting something new but that’s not who I am!! Hahaha!! 

Happy Saturday
Me

1 comment:

  1. The pillows were a great way to use T-shirts. Very clever. I’m curious to see how this puff a long goes. The colours you picked are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete