Friday, July 24, 2020

Production in the Quilt Cave

It’s always great to visit Her and Mr. Her! We seem to get a lot done while we are in the quilt cave. I was able to start and finish the top of another t-shirt quilt. 

This one has been in the closet for a while, a long while. I really like how the sashing and borders finish this quilt. Her came up with the idea of doing wonky stars in the four corners. They look super cute because they are made from a Woody pillow case. I was able to center a Woody character in each star. The light border is a flannel sheet that came with the t-shirts. 





After finishing the top, I wanted to do a scrappy Christmas quilt for myself but decided to wait. Instead I tried Quiet Plays’s Blossom block tutorial. This is how my square turned out: 



There something wrong with it. This is what it’s suppose to look like:


I’m going to search for the stitch ripper and do it it!! 

Happy Friday
Me

2 comments:

  1. That blossom block looks cool. Youds looks like it needs more white pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally screwed up the blossom block. I’m going to fix it, someday, so I can make a pillow case out of it.

    ReplyDelete