Thursday, June 25, 2015

Another Quilt Pattern Added to the To-Do List

Yep ... I did ... I bought another pattern.  I've looked at this pattern many times and thought, I can draw it and just make it.  Then it showed up on Instagram the other day.  Her Mom made an amazing scrappy quilt and so I bought it ... another one added to the to-do list!!

I am committed to doing this quilt by only using scraps and not planning ... or kind of not planning!!!  I'm loving this quilt by Fresh Lemon Quilts ... Starfall!!  It's a great scrappy looking quilt!!


I can't wait to start this quilt ... I'm torn ... I haven't started anything with that fantastic grey material and I really really really want to make something with it.  BUT I can't figure out what to do with it.  There aren't enough hours in the day to get all the quilting that I want to do done.

I'm off to hunt through the scrap bin ... after I finish the t-shirt quilt grad gift that's due tomorrow!!
Happy Sewing
ME

1 comment: